The Chakra Crystal Set includes 7 stones;
Hematite, Carnelian, Citrine, Green Aventurine, Lapis Lazuli, Raw Aquamarine and Amethyst.
• Hematite - First Chakra Stone, Root chakra with element Earth, function Preservation of Life, color red. Root chakra is the largest reflecting our great need for in order of importance, water, food, reproduction, clothing, protection and security. It is the chakra most driven by instinct.
• Carnelian - Second Chakra Stone, Sacral chakra of the lower organs, with element Water, function Sensation, color Orange. This chakra brings the wanting for touch, sensation, primitive urges of strength and sexual desires. The want and need to bring things into ones aura of pleasure.
• Citrine - Third Chakra, Solar chakra of the stomach with element of Fire, function Power, color Yellow. As power of our being asserts itself we start to feel strength beyond primitive.Third chakra allows us to assert our ability in self recognition and connect with oneself. In this center a harmony of being starts to pulse from primitive love into understanding love.
• Green Aventurine - Fourth Chakra Stone, Heart chakra with element Air, function Harmony, color Green. Fourth chakra allows us to unite with collective. The lower three are primitive driven while the upper three are self centered, as self becomes whole with community. Within lower and upper meeting toward harmony and voyage that begins toward understanding self as we relate to all other things.
•Lapis Lazuli - Fifth Chakra Stone, Throat chakra, element Ether, function Creativity, color Sky Blue. As voice and language comes from the larynx our throat allows us to protect a view of our surroundings as warm, friendly, comfortable, supportive, and very helpful in our quest. Fifth chakra brings a refreshing spring breeze carrying us on a carpet of sky.
• Aquamarine - Sixth Chakra Stone, All seeing Third Eye chakra, element Thought, function Telepathy, color Satin Blue. Sixth chakra allows us to be objective of ourselves and others so even our relationship can be viewed from afar. As we become more distant from worldly attachment our energy understands emotional and spiritual eddies are viewable as not affecting our chakra being.
• Amethyst - Seventh Chakra Stone, Crown Chakra, element Thought, function Wisdom, color Violet. Beyond the beyond into a place of pure thought rising out of our third dimensional state into a multi dimensional, multi universal substance of pure energy manifested without space time.
* Stones may vary by size, color and shape as they are a natural occurring gemstone.
*Crystals should not be used as a replacement for medical treatment or diagnosis. For medical advice, please consult a licensed healthcare specialist.